eCare+Voice enables seniors to live independently and call for help anytime, anywhere. No landline phone connection is required. An emergency SOS button quickly connects the user with the emergency care center via two-way voice, where specialists can speak with and track the user, dispatch local EMS, and relay critical medical information to first responders.
The following is some information about our service plans:
- 1-year minimum commitment
- 1-year term can be paid either monthly or upfront for a discount
After you purchase, register and activate your device, you will be required to select a service plan and payment option through the Securus website. Service plans are one-year minimum commitments. Based on the plan, you may pay in either 12 monthly installments or prepay at the beginning of the plan year at a discount.Benefits of eCare+Voice
The eCare + Voice offers numerous benefits to caregivers, medical personnel and the elderly as both a GPS for seniors as well as a mobile medical alert system. Some of these benefits include:
Return Policy & Warranty
- Two-way voice communication with powerful microphone and speaker to ensure call quality
- eCare+Voice weighs less than 2 oz. and is water resistant and durable
- Nationwide cellular coverage, provided by T-Mobile and various roaming partners, and GPS technology provide comfort and help for eCare+Voice customers anywhere they go
- One low monthly fee includes:
- Data charges
- 24/7 emergency care center access
- Two-way voice communication through unit
- eCare+Voice can easily be carried in pocket or purse or worn using included lanyard and attachment clips
- No landline phone connection or base station required
eCare+Voice has a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1-year warranty. Please refer to the Returns & Refunds Policy and Warranty terms for further details.
For more information about eCare+Voice, give us a call today at 866.989.7768.